7-Year Jail Term Issued against 3 Suspects Accused of Blasting Gas Cylinder in Damistan
2018-06-18 - 9:31 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Fourth High Criminal Court issued 7-year jail term against 3 suspects accused of blasting a gas cylinder, setting fire to tires in Damitsan and damaging a private car that was near the blast place. The court also ordered the confiscation of seized items.
The Public Prosecution accused the suspects of causing a blast on December 15, 2017, for a terrorist aim and setting fire to movables mentioned in the minutes, putting people's lives and money to danger. It also accused them of acquiring Molotov, aiming at using them to put people's lives and public money to danger and deliberately damaging parts of a private car, for a terrorist aim.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture