Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hassan Nasrallah Describes Bahraini FM Statements as “Ugly”
2018-05-15 - 6:02 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hassan Nasrallah described on Monday (May 14, 2018) the statement of Bahraini foreign minister Khalid Al Khalifa in which he defended Israel's right in self-defense as "Ugly".
Nasrallah added in a speech marking the martyrdom of one of Hezbollah leaders that "one of the greatest injustices of history is that this authority rules people in Bahrain."
He stressed that these statements do not represent the Bahraini people who protested against them.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations