Health of Al-Singace Deteriorates, Prison Administration Refuses to Transfer him to Hospital
2018-05-11 - 6:08 p
Bahrain Mirror: A human rights organization revealed that the health of the detained political prisoner Abduljalil Al-Singace, one of the opposition figures accused of leading 2011 protests, deteriorated.
The Bahrain Institute for Rights and Democracy (BIRD) said that Al-Singace suffers from dizziness in head and nausea, which caused him tiredness and fatigue. BIRD further stated that Jaw Prison's administration refuses to transfer Al-Singace to the hospital and also refused to take him an appointment with an orthopedic specialists last Thursday.
It is to mention that Al-Singace holds a PhD degree and was the chairman of the mechanical engineering department at the University of Bahrain, where he worked as a lecturer.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus