Kuwaiti Grant for Constructing 314 Housing Units in Northern City
2018-04-28 - 2:06 am
Bahrain Mirror: Kuwait has offered a new financial grant as part of its share in the "Gulf Marshall" project for building 314 housing units in the Northern City.
The Ministry of Housing in the weekly session of the Council of Tenders and Auctions yesterday proposed a reverse auction for the construction and maintenance of 314 housing units in the Northern City, Kuwait's grant, under the Gulf Development Program, a single bid was made of about 19 million dinars.
The Ministry has also proposed a reverse auction for the construction and maintenance of 271 housing units in the eastern Al-Hidd housing city, Kuwait's grant, under the Gulf Development Program, a single bid was made without disclosure of its value.
The Council opened a reverse auction for the Ministry for providing advisory services for the administration and supervision of the construction of residential units and infrastructure in the projects of Ramli, Qalali and Wadi Al-Sail Housing (funded by Saudi Arabia).
Six bids were made, two of which were outstanding, and the lowest bid was SAR 12.1 million (BD 1.2 million), the highest of which was SAR 27.87 million (BD 2.79 million).
- 2023-04-02GCHR Says Violations Ongoing in Bahrain, Demands Applying "Magnitsky Act" against Perpetrators
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
comments powered by Disqus