Oil Minister: We Seek to Attract Foreign Investments for Discovered Field
2018-04-26 - 8:06 p
Bahrain Mirror: Oil Minister Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa said that the National Oil and Gas Authority is currently drilling the oil wells that were recently discovered in Bahrain.
"Work is underway to complete the collection of information and geological surveys to determine recoverable quantities and other details," Al Khalifa told the journalists.
Comments of senior analysts increased the doubts about Bahrain's capability of making use of the quantities of shale oil in the water.
The minister said "at the same time, the authority is seeking to attract investments from international oil companies, besides continuation of work with oil companies in this regards."
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus