Kuwait Airways Stops Beirut Flights after Security Warning
2018-04-12 - 9:11 p
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Middle East carrier Kuwait Airways said on Thursday it had stopped all flights to Beirut after a warning about flying close to Lebanese airspace.
The security warning came from Cyprus authorities, the Middle East airline said on Twitter early Thursday morning.
The announcement came two days after Europe's air traffic control agency told carriers flying over the eastern Mediterranean to exercise caution due to possible air strikes into Syria.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus