Detainee Madina Ali Transferred by Ambulance to MoI Hospital after Suffering Heart Problems
2018-04-03 - 7:27 p
Bahrain Mirror: The prominent human rights defender Ibtisam Al-Saegh said that detainee Madina Ali was transferred by ambulance to ministry of interior's hospital (Al-Qalaa) on Sunday (March 1, 2018) night.
Al-Saegh added that Madina's health deteriorated after she suffered heart problems. The doctor performed heart massage to Madina and gave her medications to reduce possibility of any deterioration in the heart.
Madina is worried and concerned about her health deterioration, especially that these symptoms are new and haven't occurred before, Al-Saegh reported.
It is to note that Madina is sentenced to 3 years in prison over political motivated cases.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus