Office Building Worth 3.5 million Dinars to be Constructed at Parliament
2018-03-31 - 12:53 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Ministry of Works has proposed a tender for the construction of a new office building in the House of Representatives worth up to 3.5 million dinars, according to data shown at the Council of Tenders and Auctions meeting.
The tender was contested by 3 companies. The lowest bids were offered by BOKHOWA GROUP with a 3.52 million.
The expansion comes at a time when the government and the parliament are discussing further austerity measures to curb the worsening public debt.
It is expected that the joint committee between the two bodies would reach, next April, a joint formula for the structuring of the financial support offered to citizens.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus