Bapco Union Forms Committee to Oversee Elections
2018-03-29 - 12:42 p
Bahrain Mirror: The General Assembly of the Workers' Union of the Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO) formed an Election Supervisory Committee to oversee the Union's Board of Directors elections of the upcoming (sixth) session.
This came during the closing meeting of the General Assembly held on Wednesday (February 28, 2018), which was attended by the Financial Auditor from Grant Thornton, Abdel Aal, and Abdul Wahed Al-Najjar, Assistant Secretary General of the General Federation of Workers Trade Unions in Bahrain.
The meeting began with the approval of the minutes of the previous meeting of the General Assembly, after which the official and financial reports were discussed and approved, followed by the adoption of the estimated budget for 2018.
At the end of the meeting, the chairman of the union thanked the members of the General Assembly for their trust and support, and then submitted the resignation of the Board of Directors, which was approved, and then the General Assembly asked the administration to run the union until the formation of the new board of directors.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
comments powered by Disqus