Administrative Court Rejects Lawsuit Demanding Repealing Decision to Raise Petrol Prices
2018-03-29 - 3:15 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini High Administrative Court rejected on Wednesday (March 28, 2018) a lawsuit filed by lawyers demanding the revocation of the decision to increase petrol prices, noting that the decision was unconstitutional.
Attorney Haitham Boughmar said that the lawyers will review the appeal after looking at the reasons for the appeal, stressing on their respect for the court's ruling and the legal system that allows the case to be heard in three stages.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus