Cabinet Postpones Implementation of Commercial Registration Fees, Allows Foreigners to Practice 4 New Activities
2018-03-27 - 8:44 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Prime Minister Khalifa bin Salman ordered the postponement of the implementation of edict on commercial registration fees for another six months, beginning from April 1.
The fees were supposed to come into effect this April after they were postponed for 6 months last September.
The Cabinet also approved the addition of four new activities in which foreign investors are allowed 100% ownership. They include arranging and organizing tourism tours, operating water transportation for pleasure or cruises, sports events' production, contracting and organization, in addition to crop cultivation and plant propagation.
The Cabinet increased the numbers of commercial activities that foreigners are allowed to practice and 100% own..
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
comments powered by Disqus