Bahrain Labor Minister Meets ILO Director-General in Geneva
2018-03-18 - 7:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Minister of Labor and Social Development, Jameel Humaidan, met with the Director General of the International Labor Organization (ILO), Mr. Guy Ryder, and the Director General of the Arab Labor Organization, Mr. Fayez Al-Mutairi, on the sidelines of the 332th session of the ILO Governing Body held in Geneva.
An official statement said that during the meetings, Humaidan and his accompanying delegation presented "Bahrain's latest initiatives in providing more social protection for workers, as well as Bahrain's efforts in developing and modernizing regulations and legislations to achieve further labor gains in line with international labor standards, and efforts to promote channels of social dialogue between social partners in Bahrain, in addition to providing all means that contribute to the promotion of cooperation and coordination aimed at achieving the common interests of the three parties of production and the advancement of economic and social development in the Kingdom "
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons
- 2023-03-17ADHRB to UN: What are Your Steps to Hold Bahrain Accountable for Spying on Dissidents?
comments powered by Disqus