CID Summons Al-Wahdawi Secretary-General for Interrogation Tomorrow
2018-03-12 - 8:49 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hasan Al Marzooq, Secretary-General of the Unitary National Democratic Assemblage (Al-Wahdawi party), said that the he received a subpoena requesting his presence before the Criminal Investigation Department tomorrow morning (Tuesday, March 13, 2018), for unknown reasons.
This is the second time Al-Marzooq is summoned for interrogation by CID. He was summoned less than a month ago and was investigated over tweets he published on Twitter.
Al-Marzooq was subjected to pressure from the government. He had to stop making phone interventions to the opposing LuaLua channel. Meanwhile, Al-Wahdawi party is considered to be the last opposition society the authorities haven't dissolved yet.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus