Parliament’s Foreign Affairs and National Security Committee Rejects DNA Print Act, Says Violates Privacy
2018-03-09 - 3:30 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Foreign Affairs and National Security Committee in the Parliament rejected a bill regarding the DNA print.
The bill includes establishing a DNA database and information center for those who are addressed by the provisions of this law in order to facilitate the procedures for gathering inferences to reveal crimes through the detection and identification of perpetrators and the quick identification of unknown corpses or in any other cases.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus