6-Month Jail Term Handed down to Defendant Accused of Attacking 2 Policemen, Damaging Vehicle Owned by MoI
2018-03-07 - 9:56 p
Bahrain Mirror: The First High Criminal Court issued 6-month jail term against suspect (27 years), accused of attacking two policemen and damaging a vehicle owned by the Ministry of Interior.
The court issued its sentence against the suspect with mercy pursuant to the limits allowed by article 72 of the Penal Code.
The public prosecution accused the suspect of attacking, on 7/6/2017, the bodily integrity of two members in the public security forces, a corporal and a sergeant, while performing their jobs, causing them the injuries mentioned in the medical report, noting that the injuries didn't hinder them from performing their personal job for more than 20 days. It also accused him of deliberately damaging a vehicle owned by the interior ministry.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture
comments powered by Disqus