Sultanate of Oman Handed over Citizen to Bahraini Authorities Last Saturday
2018-02-26 - 9:36 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: Omani authorities handed over citizen Hussein Shehab from Diraz to Bahrain last Saturday.
Activists confirmed that Hussein Mohammad Hassan Abdulnabi Abdulkarim (28 years) called his family from the Criminal Investigation Department in Bahrain.
Gulf States have handed over since 2011 until now a number of citizens to the Bahraini authorities over political background cases.
Few months ago, Kuwait handed over two citizens to the Bahraini authorities over political cases.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus