One and 3-Year Prison Terms Handed down to 2 Brothers for Making Fake Bomb from Juice Box and Plastic Gallon
2018-02-23 - 9:24 p
Bahrain Mirror: The fourth high criminal court in Bahrain sentenced a Bahraini youth to three years in prison and his brother to one year after convicting them of manufacturing a fake bomb made of a plastic gallon and juice box and planting it on the street in Tubli.
According to the authorities, the two brothers manufactured and placed a replica of explosives on the service road in the Tubli area, adding that the fake bomb was composed of cardboard tubes, matches, electric wires and a tape covered with a black nylon bag, and was planted for the purpose of terrorizing citizens and disrupting stability and security.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture
comments powered by Disqus