Social Insurance Authority: 52,000 Retirees in Bahrain, 4,000 Retired in 2017
2018-02-07 - 8:57 p
Bahrain Mirror: Recent figures showed that the number of retirees rose to 52,673, after amounting to 48,331 in 2016, i.e. an increase of 4,442 in one year in both the public and private sectors.
The statistics showed that the total number of retirees increased by 15,541 in 4 years, after it reached 37,132 in 2014.
According to figures published by the Social Insurance Authority, the total number of retired males is 36,154, while the number of female retirees reached 16,519.
The statistical report of the General Authority for Social Insurance revealed that the number of beneficiaries of pensions of the deceased until the end of 2017 amounted to 18,289 in both the public and private sectors, according to Al-Ayyam Newspaper.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus