Bahrain Deports Two of its Citizens to Iraq Monday Morning
2018-01-29 - 11:00 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini security authorities deported brothers Ibrahim and Ismail Darwish to the Republic of Iraq on Monday morning (January 29, 2018).
Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa had stripped a number of nationals of their citizenships, including Ibrahim and Ismail Darwish, in November 2012.
Activists posted pictures of the two brothers after arriving in the Iraqi city of Najaf, following their deportation.
Bahrain has deported a number of citizens who have been stripped of their nationalities for political reasons, most notably Shiite cleric Ayatollah Sheikh Hussein Al-Najati.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus