Company Established to Manage and Develop Bapco Fuel Stations during 2018
2018-01-24 - 8:33 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bapco's Executive Vice President for Refining and Marketing, Ebrahim Taleb, expects the new company specialized in the management and development of refueling stations to be launched in 2018, as part of the project of privatizing Bapco's fuel service stations sector.
Taleb explained in a press statement that the new company will be fully independent in its work in developing fuel stations.
According to the statistics of the Oil and Gas Holding Company, the number of licensed refueling stations for vehicles of all types operating in Bahrain amounts to 52, including 45 stations of land fuel for cars, and 7 stations for marine fuel distributed across the island kingdom.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus