VIDEO: House Near Ayatollah Qasim’s Residence Catches Fire Due to Shots Fired Randomly by Interior Ministry Forces
2017-12-07 - 11:50 p
Bahrain Mirror: A house in the town of Diraz near the residence of the spiritual leader of the Shiite majority in Bahrain, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, burst into flames, after the indiscriminate and heavy firing of Interior Ministry forces towards the people of the town, which has been under siege since a year and a half ago.
A Twitter account belonging to the Diraz residents said that a house in the town's Haidariya neighbourhood went up in flames Wednesday evening, December 6, 2017, after the indiscriminate and intense firing of tear gas canisters near the house of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim.
Pictures released by activists showed a tear gas smog covering the town, which has been besieged for 18 months.
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
comments powered by Disqus