Kuwaiti Authorities Arrest Two Youths and Extradite them to Bahrain
2017-12-01 - 12:35 am
Bahrain Mirror: The security authorities in Kuwait extradited two Bahraini nationals, Mohammed Abdullah Rashed (from Sanabis) and Ali Alabbar (from Manama), to Bahraini authorities after they were arrested by Kuwait National Security Apparatus.
Activists said that Rashed and Alabbar, who were residing in Kuwait, were apprehended on November 26, 2017 by the Kuwait's state security service after the security forces raided their residence. All their electronic devices were confiscated and they were handed over to Bahraini authorities after 3 days of detention.
The families of the two young men received phone calls from them on Tuesday (November 28, 2017), reporting that they are now held at the criminal investigations building in Bahrain.
Alabbar was sentenced to prison terms in absentia over politically-motivated charges.
The investigations office summoned Rashed's sister and the wife of one of the detainees.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus