UN Secretary-General Hopes Sheikh Isa Qassim Receives Treatment
2017-11-29 - 8:19 p
Bahrain Mirror: Stéphane Dujarric, Spokesman for the UN Secretary-General, expressed hope that Bahrain would allow the highest religious leader in Bahrain Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim to receive the medical treatment he needs.
Asking him about any US mediation to try to help Sheikh Qassim, Dujarric said "I'm not aware of any, but we do hope that he receives the medical treatment that he needs."
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
comments powered by Disqus