VIDEO: Hezbollah S-G Says Saudi Misguided Policies Pushed Bahrain to the Brink of Bankruptcy
2017-11-11 - 8:14 p
Bahrain Mirror: Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hassan Nasrallah said on Friday (November 10, 2017) that Bahrain has become on the brink of bankruptcy due to what he described as "misguided Saudi policies".
In a televised speech, Sayed Hassan Nasrallah said that the king of Bahrain was obliged to visit Saudi Arabia and the UAE every month to obtain assistance to pay the salaries of the army, security forces and employees.
Nasrallah also noted that the economic situation in Bahrain was a result of failed Saudi policies, which refused to respond to political solutions.
Moreover, Hezbollah Secretary General said that Bahrain is preventing public demonstrations and imposing a house arrest on Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim after the [authorities] killed the young men protesting outside his house, and arrested clerics and popular figures. He reiterated that these Saudi choices failed to limit the will of the people.
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
comments powered by Disqus