Hezbollah Calls on Saudi Arabia to Cease Interfering in Lebanon, Statement
2017-11-11 - 12:12 am
Bahrain Mirror (Reuters): Hezbollah's parliamentary bloc called on Saudi Arabia on Thursday to stop interfering in Lebanese affairs after Lebanon's prime minister quit in a weekend broadcast from the kingdom.
Hezbollah MP Hassan Fadlallah said the bloc supports the approach of Lebanon's president, who has refused to decide on whether to accept the shock resignation until Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri returns home.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus