King Hamad Receives President of UN General Assembly
2017-11-03 - 7:50 p
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa received, at the Al-Safriya Palace yesterday, the President of the UN General Assembly (UNGA), Miroslav Lajcak, on a visit to the kingdom to participate in the World Entrepreneurs Investment Forum (WEIF 2017).
Bahrain News Agency said that king discussed with Lajcak "the advanced level of the Bahrain-UNGA cooperation and coordination in backing efforts to achieve sustainable development goals, supporting entrepreneurship and boosting economic and investment growth."
- 2023-04-02GCHR Says Violations Ongoing in Bahrain, Demands Applying "Magnitsky Act" against Perpetrators
- 2023-04-01Human Rights Council Working Group on Arbitrary Detention Demands Release of Naji Fateel
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
comments powered by Disqus