Jaw Prison Administration Prevents Death Row Inmate from Visit for Shaking Hands with Another Detainee
2017-10-30 - 7:11 p
Bahrain Mirror: Wife of death row inmate Mohammad Ramadan said that Jaw prison administration canceled a scheduled visit for her husband on Sunday (October 29, 2017), after he shook hands with one of the detainees inside prison whom he hasn't seen for about 3 months.
Ramadan's wife said that her children can't talk to their father when he calls them because calls are made at a time children are at schools.
A Bahraini Criminal Court sentenced on (December 29, 2014) Mohammad Ramadan and Hussein Mousa to death penalty and on November 16, 2015, the cassation court rejected their appeals.
Amnesty International demanded a retrial for Mohammad Ramadan and Hussein Mousa, who were sentenced to death on the background of what is known as Al-Dair incident.
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
comments powered by Disqus