Four Judges Appointed to Supervise Administrative Work in Courts
2017-10-20 - 4:00 am
Bahrain Mirror: Vice-President of the Supreme Judicial Council and President of the Court of Cassation Abdullah bin Hassan Al-Buainain issued a decree appointing four judges to supervise administrative work in the courts.
The decree stipulates that judges Mohammed bin Ali Al Khalifa and Ibrahim Sultan Al-Zayed will be responsible for the administrative supervision of the Criminal Court of Cassation, High Criminal Appeal Court, High Criminal Court and Minor Criminal Court.
As for Judges Mohammed Hassan Al-Buainain and Mohammad Mirza Aman, they were assigned to oversee the Civil Court of Cassation, High Civil Court of Appeals, High Civil Court, Minor Civil Court, the Court for Urgent Matters, the Dispute Settlement Committee and the Court of Cassation.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus