Al-Salman Meets Special Rapporteur on Situation of HR Defenders
2017-10-14 - 5:32 am
Bahrain Mirror: Human rights activist Sheikh Maytham Al-Salman met Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders Michel Forst.
During the meeting, Forst discussed issues of "targeting Bahraini human rights activists" and reiterated his desire to visit Bahrain despite the continuous government refusal.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
comments powered by Disqus