Bahrain: 3 Citizens Arrested from Sanabis, 4 from Buri and One from Hamad Town
2017-10-04 - 8:50 p
Bahrain Mirror- Exclusive: The Bahraini security authorities launched a vast campaign, arresting 8 citizens in less than 48 hours, activists affirmed.
Forces affiliated to the Ministry of Interior raided yesterday (Tuesday, October 3, 2017) Sanabis village and arrested Sadiq and Ahmed Hubail, after breaking their house's main door without presenting a search warrant.
The authorities also arrested youth Ali Jawad after raiding his house at the early hours of Tuesday and without presenting a search warrant too.
Forces in civilian clothes raided today at dawn Buri village and arrested 4 citizens, whose names haven't been known yet. Meanwhile, a raid carried out on one of the houses in Hamad Town (Roundabout 2) led to the arrest of youth Hassan Jaafar Abdullah.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus