US Envoy: Kuwait to Host Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Early 2018
US presidential envoy Brett McGurk
2017-09-24 - 3:30 am
Bahrain Mirror (Reuters): The US presidential envoy to the coalition fighting insurgent group Islamic State said on Friday (September 23, 2017) that Kuwait would hold a conference on reconstruction in Iraq early next year.
The US envoy, Brett McGurk, also told reporters that military rules of engagement with Russia aimed at avoiding conflicts in Syria were unchanged from previous arrangement.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus