Bahrain Forcibly Deports Hussein Abo Al-Kassim
2017-09-22 - 3:09 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities forcibly deported Hussein Abo Al-Kassim (20 years old) on the grounds of his "illegal residence", according to activists.
Hussein Abo Al-Kassim, who is born to a Bahraini mother, hasn't left Bahrain since his birth. He finished his secondary studies in Bahrain schools and took part in a competition at the level of Bahraini local schools and won second place. Thus, he was qualified to participate in an international competition in Brazil representing Bahrain. However, instead of facilitating his traveling, the authorities arrested him for about 2 years under the pretext of illegal residence..
The authorities forcibly deported his older brother Hassan Abo Al-Kassim last year over the same reason.
It is noteworthy that Abo Al-Kassim is the half-brother of Mohammad and Ali Fakhrawi who were arrested in 2015 and charged with politically motivated cases.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus