“Basta Group” Case Adjourned until October 30
2017-09-20 - 4:40 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Fourth High Criminal Court in Bahrain decided to adjourn deliberations on the "Basta Group" case, which includes 18 defendants who the authorities claim are affiliated to Al-Wafaa Islamic Party and accuse of contacting and cooperating with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Lebanese Hezbollah party.
The court decided to declare the sentence in the next hearing on 30 October 2017, and ordered the continued imprisonment of the accused currently in custody.
- 2021-08-04Appeals Court Upholds 2-Year Jail Verdict against Mohammad Al-Zayani
- 2021-04-17Only 3-Year Prison Term Handed Down to Three Bahrainis who Joined ISIS
- 2021-04-16Bahraini Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison, Charged with Throwing Molotov Cocktail at Police Car
- 2021-04-09Bahrain Court Fines 5 Members of Prisoners' Families 1,000 BD Each for Violating Ban on Gatherings
- 2020-11-19Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ansari Receives 6-Month Jail Term over Religious Lecture
comments powered by Disqus