Authorities Arrest 2 Citizens from Damistan and Saar, Transfer them to Unknown Destination
2017-09-12 - 1:41 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini security authorities arrested on Monday (September 11, 2017) two citizens and took them to unknown place.
Activists stressed that forces affiliated to the Ministry of Interior raided the house of "Sayed Hussein Ali Salman", from Saar village, at the dawn of Monday, arrested him and took him to unknown place.
The authorities also arrested "Sayed Nidal Al-Ghuraifi", 21 years, from Damistan, from his work place and took him to unknown destination. It is to mention that Al-Ghuraifi suffers from sickle cell anemia.
The families did not know the nature of charges brought against their sons.
The authorities have intensified their campaign against opposition and Shia majority. Around 4000 Shiite citizens languish behind bars for political reasons.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus