Shiite Cleric Transferred to Prison Directly after Undergoing Surgery
2017-08-19 - 8:03 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini security authorities transferred detained Shiite cleric Sheikh Isa Al-Qaffas to Dry Dock Prison (Pre-trial detention center) directly after he underwent surgery last Wednesday.
LuaLua channel said that Al-Qaffas couldn't have a period of rest at the hospital after his surgery. He was prevented from the needed medical care and directly transferred to prison, in a retaliatory measure among the harassments he is subjected to in prison.
It explained that Sheikh Al-Qaffas was held in solitary confinement last May over practicing his religious rituals inside the prison.
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
- 2023-05-29BFHR: Saudi Arabia Executes Two Bahrainis after Sham Trial
comments powered by Disqus