BCHR Documents 18 Arrest Cases during Last Week of July
2017-08-02 - 9:08 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR) said that it documented 18 arbitrary arrest cases during the last week of July.
BCHR added that it recorded 36 peaceful protest in 24 different countries across Bahrain between 24 and 30 July 2017, indicating that 11 of the protests were oppressed at the hands of police.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus