Bapco Offers 24 Engineering Scholarships Inside Bahrain & Abroad
2017-07-22 - 6:10 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Education announced that the Bahraini oil company "Bapco" is offering 24 scholarships for inside Bahrain and outside, for engineering studies in various specialties.
The company said it will provide 12 scholarships inside Bahrain, 5 in Chemical Engineering, 4 in Mechanical Engineering, 2 in Electrical Engineering, and a scholarship for engineering of delicate devices.
It also announced 12 scholarships abroad, 6 in Chemical Engineering, and 6 in Mechanical Engineering.
The Ministry said that applications should be of Bahraini citizenships, and be a high school scientific major in the academic year 2016/2017, with a GPA of no less than 90%, with an IELTS-UKV English examination pass.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus