Kuwait, Saudi Arabia Condemn Diraz Blast
2017-06-19 - 11:43 p
Bahrain Mirror: Kuwait and Saudi Arabia condemned Diraz blast, which the Ministry of Interior said it targeted its members and killed at least one policeman.
In a condolence telegram to the King of Bahrain, Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al Sabah expressed sincere condolences for the killing of a security man and injuring of a number of his colleagues as a result of the blast. Al Sabah expressed "Kuwait's deep condemnation of the terrorist attack," stressing that Kuwait stands besides Bahrain and supports it in all the measures it takes to confront terrorism and maintain its security.
Kuwait's Prime Minister Nawaf Al Sabah and Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al Sabah also sent telegrams of condolences to the Bahraini King.
For its part, Saudi Arabia denounced the explosion that took place in Diraz which resulted in the death and injury of several security personnel.
A source in the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterated in a statement published by Saudi Press Agency (SPA) on Monday Saudi Arabia's solidarity with the Kingdom of Bahrain against terrorism and extremism. The source offered condolences to the families and the peoples and government, wishing a speedy recovery for the injured.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus