Security Authorities Summon 4 Shiite Clerics for Interrogations Sunday
2017-06-18 - 2:20 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini security authorities sent four subpoenas on Friday (June 16, 2017) summoning 4 Shiite clerics for interrogations on Sunday.
The activists said that the authorities summoned each of "Sheikh Hani Al-Banaa, Sheikh Sadeq Al-Ghuraifi, Sheikh Hussein Al-Sitri and Sheikh Sadeq Al-Qattan" for interrogations Sunday.
The reasons behind the sent subpoenas are still unknown.
The authorities arrest dozens of Shiite clerics over different charges and hold them in prisons. The authorities launched a wide campaign against Shiite clerics in June 2016 after revoking the citizenship of the spiritual leader of Shia majority, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus