Qatari FM: Diplomatic Dialogue Only Solution, Requires Foundations Not Yet Available
2017-06-13 - 5:49 am
Bahrain Mirror - Reuters: Qatar's foreign minister told state-funded broadcaster Al Jazeera on Monday that his country and the United States both remained in touch with the emir of Kuwait who is leading mediation efforts on the Gulf's week-long diplomatic crisis.
"We're ready to discuss any requests that are made, but we have not received any reply," the broadcaster quoted Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani as saying.
"Diplomatic dialogue is the solution but it requires a foundation that is not yet available. We're focused on solving humanitarian problems resulting from the illegal blockade."
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus