Supreme Judicial Council Cancels Fifth Criminal Court, Establishes Minor Court for Ministries
2017-06-12 - 5:50 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Supreme Judicial Council issued a decision in reference to establishing courts during the 2017 - 2018 judicial year. By virtue of this decision, the Fifth High Criminal Court was canceled, and a minor court for Ministries was established.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus