Kuwaiti Emir Leaves Saudi after Brief Visit, No Word on Outcome of Talks
2017-06-07 - 10:40 p
Bahrain Mirror-Reuters: Kuwait's emir left Saudi Arabia after what state news agency KUNA described as a "brotherly visit" but there was no word on the outcome of the talks with King Salman bin Abdulaziz on a major diplomatic rift.
State news agency KUNA said Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber al-Sabah left Jeddah along with senior officials who accompanied him. It was not immediately clear if he was flying straight home or making any stops on his way back to Kuwait.
The Saudi state news agency had earlier reported that King Salman and Sheikh Sabah had discussed the "development of events in the region," but gave no details.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World
comments powered by Disqus