Bahrain King Leaves to Riyadh Today, One Day after Kuwait Emir-Saudi King Meet
2017-06-07 - 8:48 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Royal Court announced that Bahrain King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa will leave today to Saudi Arabia, in a visit during which he will meet his Saudi counterpart Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.
This visit comes one day after the Kuwaiti Emir met with the Saudi king, in a first attempt to contain tensions between Saudi, UAE and Bahrain on one side, and Qatar on the other.
Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain had announced on Monday cutting diplomatic ties with Qatar, closing borders, halting all flights, and banning citizens from traveling to Qatar. These countries also gave Qataris present on their territories to leave in a 14-day period.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus