Sanabis: Public Prosecution Summons Mother of Detainee Ibrahim Naim Marhoon for Interrogations
2017-05-26 - 12:20 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain Security Forces summoned Najah Ibrahim Al-Harhoush, mother of detainee Ibrahim Naim Marhoon from Sanabis, for interrogations. She received Thursday morning (May 25, 2017) a subpoena summoning her for interrogations at the Public Prosecution's Special Investigations Unit. The family said that they do not know the reason behind summoning her.
In 2016, her son Ibrahim Naim Marhoon was sentenced to 10 years in prison, and authorities ruled his citizenship revocation for his role in the pro-democracy protests. Last March, her other son, Ali Naim Marhoon (10 years old) was arrested, and referred to the Minor Criminal Court over political charges as well. He was then released and put under constant probation.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus