Bahraini Authorities Ban 4 Activists from Travelling
2017-05-10 - 3:20 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini authorities banned Tuesday (May 9, 2017) 4 opposition activists from travelling; a step that had caused vast criticism by the Human Rights Council this month.
Authorities banned activist Abdul Nabi al-Akri, member of Wa'ad Central Committee Ibrahim Sharif, and Wa'ad member Fareedha Ghulam, and former Wa'ad Secretary General Radhi Al-Moussawi, from travelling without any clarifications.
Bahrain had banned many activists from traveling outside the country to prevent them from taking part in the Human Rights Council meetings in Geneva.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus