Verdict Issuance in Sheikh Qassim's Trial Postponed Until May 21
2017-05-07 - 4:21 p
Bahrain Mirror: The fourth high criminal court decided in its Sunday (May 7, 2017) session to postpone the verdict issuance in the case of Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, and members of his office Sheikh Hussein Al-Mahrous and Mirza Al-Dirazi until May 21. They are tried over charges linked to collecting money without a license.
This is the second time the court postpones issuing the verdict, as last March 14, 2017, the court had postponed its issuance date intil May 7, 2017.
Bahraini authrities had revoked the citizenship of Sheikh Isa Qassim on June 20, 2017.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
comments powered by Disqus