Sheikh Ali Salman Calls on Authorities Not to Drag Country into Deep Abyss
2017-05-06 - 11:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq Secretary General Sheikh Ali Salman called on the Bahraini authorities to "rationalize" in reference to the verdict expected to be issued tomorrow Sunday (May 7, 2017) in the case raised against Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim.
In a phone call from "Jaw Central Prison" where he is imprisoned, Sheikh Ali called on the authorities to be prudent, to restrain itself and to not drag the country into a deep abyss."
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
comments powered by Disqus