Geneva: Luxembourg Condemns the Execution of 3 Dissidents in Bahrain
2017-05-02 - 5:21 am
Bahrain Mirror - Exclusive: Luxembourg condemned the Bahraini authorities' execution of 3 dissident early this year, demanding it to immediately stop the execution of death penalties. Luxembourg noted that Bahrain still faces many challenges.
In its intervention on Monday (May 1, 2017) during the 27th UPR session in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, Luxembourg said that Bahrain "ought to adopt necessary measures to protect activists and journalists, and not adopt reprisal measures against activists who cooperate with the Human Rights Council in Geneva."
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
comments powered by Disqus