Geneva: India Demands Bahrain to Invite UN Special Rapporteurs to Visit Country
2017-05-02 - 4:40 am
Bahrain Mirror - Exclusive: India demanded the government of Bahrain to send an open invitation for UN Special Rapporteurs in the Office of High Commissioner for Human Rights to visit the country.
In its intervention on Monday (May 1, 2017) during the 27th UPR session in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, India urged Bahrain to adopt a strategy to combat human trafficking and protect foreign workers in Bahrain.
India further asked Bahrain to clarify the reforms conducted in the labor market.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
comments powered by Disqus