Geneva: Iraq Recommends Bahrain Implements 2012 UPR Recommendations
2017-05-02 - 4:22 am
Bahrain Mirror - Exclusive: Iraq demanded the government of Bahrain to implement its commitments and promises in the previous 2012 Universal Periodic Review (UPR) cycle in Geneva.
In its intervention on Monday (May 1, 2017) during the 27th UPR session in Geneva on Bahrain's human rights record, the Iraqi delegation said that Iraq recommends Bahrain to adopt measures to implement peaceful coexistence in a way that guaranties social justice.
"We recommend that Bahrain fully cooperates with the UN Special Rapporteurs," he went on to say.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus